Bring purification and balance to the skin and respiratory system while you close your eyes or gaze into the starry sky and breathe in tiny salt particles. A warm Sherpa blanket and zero-gravity chairs in a peaceful salt cave setting allow for blissful relaxation benefits.
Some important things to know before your next appointment: – Our large square footage easily allows us operate at the designated 25% capacity.
– All staff will be required to fill out a health screening questionnaire before their designated work shift. Staff will not be allowed to work if they are symptomatic.
– All staff will be wearing face coverings.
– All service providers may be wearing gloves during the service preformed depending on preferences.
– Clients should wear face coverings and sanitize/wash hands upon entry of our building.
– Our front desk area has been modified to accommodate social distance practices properly.
– For skincare services such as facials, where the client’s mask must be removed in order to preform the service, the esthetician will be wearing a face covering as well as a face shield for added protection.
– We ask that all clients practice social distancing while in our common areas.
– Clients will not be allowed to bring others along to their appointments.
– All services require an appointment. Walk-ins are not allowed at this time.
– We will continue to offer Curbside Pickup for products in order to limit the amount of people entering our building.
– We have hand sanitizer readily available throughout the salon and spa for your convenience.
– Communal beverage stations are temporarily unavailable.
Clients WILL NOT be allowed to receive services if they: 1) Are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days 2) Have had exposure to any laboratory confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days AND have not tested NEGATIVE as a result of that exposure 3) Have a pending COVID-19 test result
Just For Me Spa specializes in accommodating large groups! Whether your group is searching for a lovely spa day or a weekend getaway, we can make sure your time at the spa is one to remember for years to come.
Enjoy an unforgettable & relaxing time with some of your favorites at Just For Me Spa
Antoinette was the absolute best–appreciate all staff as my siblings and I were treated so well by Heidi and everyone. Need to return for mineral bath and Salt Cave as well. Best spa in the Midwest. Reminds me of Mirbeau Inn & Spa in Skaneateles, NY.
- Jon G.
9 of us showed up, stressed, tired & mind weary. 9 of us left, relaxed, rejuvenated & making plans for a return visit. Thank you Heidi. Also, to your wonderful staff, kudos. We truly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you, the girls from Northern Clearing, Ashland, WI
The staff is friendly and professional and the ambiance is so inviting and relaxing. I will always come back!
We cannot thank you enough for spoiling us with your attentive service. The accommodations were perfect and our meeting was a colossal success! Our expectations were exceeded and every detail was truly appreciated.
- Lilies of the Valley Garden Club
The Stillwater/OPH CVB Board of Directors had a great time! Thank you very much for rolling out the red carpet for our group of lodging partners. The spa and St. Croix Room space are truly beautiful, welcoming spaces.
Had a chance to experience the Salt Cave and what a great experience it was! It helped my respiratory issues and my osteoarthritis! I will return for the Salt Cave again!
I highly recommend the Himalayan Salt Cave. It was so relaxing and peaceful. None of our group wanted to leave. Just For Me is beautiful and offers so many services. The staff could not be more pleasant and accommodating.
We came to relax and definitely got what we wanted. The Log Cabin is so cozy and clean and the Spa was amazing – the people are so nice and accommodating… the massages, facials and pedicures were fantastic.
- Book Club Ladies
We came for a mommy weekend getaway and got WAY more than we asked for this place was amazing. The Log Cabin is beautiful. The Spa – ahhh – relaxed! The fun to be had in this town is unlimited! We can’t wait to come back. 🙂
- Becky & Friends
What a great home away from home. Thanks for taking so many extra steps to make our stay here so nice… We love Stillwater. We look forward to returning again next summer, if not sooner.