Just For Me Spa is now hiring motivated Licensed Estheticians for our skin care team in beautiful Stillwater!
Do you have a(/n):
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance
- Motivation to succeed and willingness to grow with our company
- Helpful and generous nature
- Passion for skin care
- Flexible schedule with night/weekend availability
- Minnesota Esthetics license
- Experience working in a Spa or Salon doing facials, makeup, tinting, eyelash extensions, Microdermabrasion and other skin and body treatments
- Knowledge or familiarity of Dermalogica, Aveda and Glo Skin Beauty
- Product sales experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client Consultations, Service & Communication
- Provide Clients with exceptional Customer Service
- Services Including but not Limited to: Spa Facials for a Variety of Skin Types, Facial Peels and Microdermabrasion – Training Available, Body Wrap and other Body Treatments, Scalp and Eye Treatments, Makeup Applications for All Occasions and Lash Application, Face and Body Waxing, Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting, Eyelash Extensions – Training Available
- Develop a Treatment Plan and Re-book Clients
- Proper Sanitation & Disinfection
- Retail Products & Up-Sell Services
- Log Client Care Information as Needed
Qualifications and Skills
Minnesota Esthetics License required. Continuing education desired.
Other Job Information
Part-time or full-time hours available. Weekend availability is required. Competitive pay. Spa/Salon and Salt Cave discounts. Experience preferred but not required. Knowledge of Aveda and/or Dermalogica a plus. We offer a full training package for the right candidate! Product education opportunities and in-house training available.
If you thrive on variety, are dependable, professional and flexible, this may be the position for you. Send us your resume to find out more about joining our skin care team at Just For Me Spa!
Job Type: Part-time