Some important things to know before your next appointment:
– We strongly recommend all non-vaccinated clients and employees continue to wear masks upon entry of the building. This coincides with Minnesota State Board of Cosmetology mandates as well as the State of Minnesota government mandates.
– All service providers may be wearing gloves, masks or face shields during the service preformed depending on personal preferences.
– Our large square footage easily allows us operate using social distancing guidelines.
– Our front desk area has been modified to accommodate social distance practices properly.
– We ask that all clients practice social distancing while in our common areas when possible.
– We have hand sanitizer readily available throughout the salon and spa for your convenience.
Clients WILL NOT be allowed to receive services if they:
1) Are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
2) Have had exposure to any laboratory confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days AND have not tested NEGATIVE as a result of that exposure (medical personnel exempt)
3) Have a pending COVID-19 test result