Some important things to know before your next appointment:
– All clients and employees are required to wear masks upon entry of the building. This coincides with Minnesota State Board of Cosmetology mandates as well as the State of Minnesota government mandates. If you are unable to wear a mask in our facility, we ask that you return to our facility at a later date when masks are no longer required.
– All staff will be required to fill out a health screening questionnaire before their designated work shift. Staff will not be allowed to work if they are symptomatic.
– All service providers may be wearing gloves during the service preformed depending on personal preferences.
– Our large square footage easily allows us operate at the designated 50% capacity.
– Our front desk area has been modified to accommodate social distance practices properly.
– For massage & body services, the client will be required to wear a face mask while face up on the massage table. When the client is face down, while their head is in the face cradle, they may lower their mask if they wish. The client must be wearing a face mask at all other times throughout or facility.
– For skincare services such as a facial, where the client must remove their face mask in order to preform the service, the esthetician will be required to wear a face shield as well as a face mask for added protection. The client must be wearing a face mask at all other times throughout or facility.
– We ask that all clients practice social distancing while in our common areas.
– Clients will not be allowed to bring others along to their appointments.
– All services require an appointment. Walk-ins are not allowed at this time.
– We will continue to offer Curbside Pickup for products in order to limit the amount of people entering our building.
– We have hand sanitizer readily available throughout the salon and spa for your convenience.
Clients WILL NOT be allowed to receive services if they:
1) Are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
2) Have had exposure to any laboratory confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days AND have not tested NEGATIVE as a result of that exposure (medical personnel exempt)
3) Have a pending COVID-19 test result