Just For Me Spa is now hiring motivated Licensed Advanced Practice Estheticians for our skin care team in beautiful Stillwater!
Do you have:
- a Minnesota Advanced Practice Esthetician license
- a professional attitude and appearance
- motivation to succeed and willingness to grow with our company
- a passion for excellent customer service as well as skin care services
- a flexible schedule with evening and/or weekend availability
- a knowledge of Dermalogica, Aveda and/or GloSkinBeauty skincare
- previous product sales and/or spa experience
- a desire for continuing education and product knowledge
- the ability to communicate well with others
- willingness to work with a team
Advanced Practice Estheticians responsibilities include:
- providing clients with exceptional customer service
- providing spa services including: facials for all skin types, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling, dermaplaning, body treatments, facial waxing, and brow & lash tinting.
- developing a treatment plan and re-booking clients
- ensuring clients fill out proper paperwork before intensive treatments
- practicing proper safety and sanitation
- promoting sales of retail products
- promoting memberships and up-selling services
Other Job Information
Weekend/evening availability is required. Full-time & Part-time hours available. Starts at $15/hr or commission, whichever is greater. Spa/Salon and Salt Cave discounts. Experience preferred but not required. Product education opportunities and in-house training available.
If you thrive on variety, are dependable, professional and flexible, this may be the position for you. Send us your resume to find out more about joining our skin care team at Just For Me Spa!